Saturday, January 29, 2005

I refuse to fall

I just do. You can call it high standards, fear of commitment, or enjoying singlehood a whole lot. Funny how my mom has standards on whatever guy I appear to have my sights on. Like when I talked to her about Mikey. To me, he is only pleasing to the eyes, nothing more (at least to the extent that I can think of):
"There's this cute guy on my floor..."
"What is he going to do with his life?"
"Mom, he's a Chem E major"
"Oo then, get into Engineering too"

Heheh, I thought that was funny. Sometimes I really do wonder if one can choose to have feelings for anybody, or if it just happens. Of if one chooses, then it's not as good as if it just happens. It's just that no matter how many times I tell myself that I don't like somebody, it can prove more and more just how deep I can be in denial.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home